- Versions used: SonarCloud
- Error observed: SonarCloud is causing a loop to the login page everytime you click on a project.
- Steps to reproduce: Login using Bitbucket auth, click on any project and observe the login loop.
- Potential workaround: None, all projects cannot be observed.
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
Thanks for the report.
We noticed this too. https://sonarcloud.statuspage.io/ was updated, and the issue appears to have resolved itself (just a few moments ago). Can you confirm?
Yes, I can confirm that the login loop has stopped, which is good news. If you require information for a possible root-cause-analysis investigation: I was on the project page, and it automatically bumped me off and went into this loop.
Thanks @Zukky! We have a good idea of what happened on our side (a secret was changed and things didn’t deploy in quite the right order). This caused an issue for ~25 minutes. We’ll be looking into how to stop this from happening again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.