- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps): GitHub
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI):
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked): Using automatic analysis
- Languages of the repository: TypeScript
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL: Private - can PM if needed
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too: Private - can PM if needed
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting): No PR analysis being triggered after repository rename
- Steps to reproduce: Create private GitHub repo in GitHub Enterprise organization, link to SonarCloud with automatic analysis, rename repo, the repo name is not updated in SonarCloud properly and PR decorations don’t show.
- Potential workaround: None that I know of, there is no way to manually rename a SonarCloud project.
Hi @SSJaredBates, I will contact you privately to get more details about your issue.