Sonarcloud in CircleCI VueJS

Hello!

We are using sonarcloud orb to analyse our project with CircleCi and we are running a issue with our vuejs project and tsconfig.json.

The issue is like this:
ERROR: Failed to analyze file [src/stores/configurations/mailSitesConfig.ts]: ESLint was configured to run on <tsconfigRootDir>/src/stores/configurations/mailSitesConfig.ts using parserOptions.project: /tsconfig.json\u000aHowever, that TSConfig does not include this file. Either:\u000a- Change ESLint’s list of included files to not include this file\u000a- Change that TSConfig to include this file\u000a- Create a new TSConfig that includes this file and include it in your parserOptions.project\u000aSee the typescript-eslint docs for more info: https://typescript-eslint.io/linting/troubleshooting#i-get-errors-telling-me-eslint-was-configured-to-run--however-that-tsconfig-does-not--none-of-those-tsconfigs-include-this-file

I know that the solution seems to be there, but we are not able to fix this.

We are using sonarcloud 2.0 orb, and it is being launching but the console is always showing that error , am I missing some config in orb configuration?

orbs:
  sonarcloud: sonarsource/sonarcloud@2.0.0

Our tsconfig.json is like this:

{
    "extends": "@vue/tsconfig/tsconfig.web.json",
    "include": [
        "./env.d.ts",
        "./src/**/*",
        "./src/**/*.vue"
    ],
    "compilerOptions": {
        "noImplicitAny": false,
        "allowJs": true,
        "baseUrl": ".",
        "paths": {
            "@/*": [
                "./src/*"
            ]
        }
    },
    "parserOptions": {
        "project": "./tsconfig.json"
    },
    "files": [],
    "references": [
        {
            "path": "./tsconfig.config.json"
        },
        {
            "path": "./tsconfig.app.json"
        },
        {
            "path": "./tsconfig.vitest.json"
        }
    ]
}

Hi @MrViSiOn,

can you try removing this line from the tsconfig.json and see if it works?

You can always add the compiler options from that tsconfig to yours, but keep in mind @vue dependencies are not present during analysis and it will make the program creation fail.

Cheers,
Victor

Are you running npm install in your CI?