Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used: Github
- CI system used: Automatic O.o
- Scanner command used when applicable: Automated
- Languages of the repository: Golang
- Error observed: Soundcloud still evaluating quality of _test.go files even though they’re excluded in my sonarcloud.properties file
- Add new tests (*_test.go) (Excluded by
So I’ve only ever used SonarQube on premesis or in AWS previously with a CI manager running the actual code evaluation and pushing the results to a public instance. With SonarCloud, everything was very much…automagic, so I’m not sure if there’s a small piece I’m missing, such as they keys for the properties files are different etc.