ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps)
- Azure DevOps
CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI)
- Azure DevOps for CI
Scanner command used when applicable
- Integrated SonarCloud as a service check (branch policy) for Pull Request Analysis
Languages of the repository
- SonarCloud quality gate is added as a branch policy. When the pull request is queued, it stays in the wait state. It never resolves. I cannot see the results inside SonarCloud as well. I read multiple community topics.
- I have added my PAT under the Pull Request settings for my project as well
- As stated here I also checked if my user was a Stakeholder and it is not. My user is a Basic + Test plan.
- As stated here I executed a curl command with my PAT and it seems to work just fine
What are the next steps I can take to make sure that the Pull Request decoration works.