Sonar support for Android Kotlin?

Few required configuration information adding here:

• Setup info : SonarQube: sonarqube-7.0, Plugin in Android app: 2.6.1)

• what are you trying to achieve : I’m working on Sonarqube integration for Android application code coverage using Jacoco. But it’s generating blank coverage report. I have added detail here on SO page.

• what have you tried so far to achieve this: I have added info in SO ticket. Please review.

Could you please help to fix OR sonar support still not up for Kotlin. I remember some month ago I could able to generate though not accurate that was, but I could not be able to remember setup I did that time. Please do needful.

Hello,

I will not be able to comment on the post on SO because it involves a plugin not made by SonarSource.

What I can say about support of Android Kotlin projects in SonarQube is that:

• SonarSource is working to deliver soon a SonarKotlin analyzer - it will come with SonarQube 7.3
  • The support of the JaCoCo XML coverage report will come after, once https://jira.sonarsource.com/browse/MMF-1362 will be implemented. We want to implement it in a generic way so that it covers all the languages covered by JaCoCo (Java, Clojure, Groovy, JRuby, Jython, Kotlin, Scala).

Regards

Hello,

To close this thread:

These two plugins are provided out of the box if you are using SonarQube 7.4+

Alex