Sonar-scanner-engine-shaded-9.0.0.45539-all.jar not found

I’m trying to evaluate Sonarqube Community Edition 9.0. I have a SonarQube container running on an Ubuntu 18.04 Server. I have created a project and am now trying to run the sonar-scanner. However, I get the following in the log:

11:26:24.470 ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.ScannerException: Unable to execute SonarScanner analysis
        at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherFactory.lambda$createLauncher$0(IsolatedLauncherFactory.java:85)
        at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherFactory.createLauncher(IsolatedLauncherFactory.java:74)
        at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherFactory.createLauncher(IsolatedLauncherFactory.java:70)
        at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.doStart(EmbeddedScanner.java:185)
        at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.start(EmbeddedScanner.java:123)
        at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.execute(Main.java:73)
        at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.main(Main.java:61)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fail to download sonar-scanner-engine-shaded-9.0.0.45539-all.jar to C:\Users\jhill\.sonar\cache\_tmp\fileCache9292897214763647824.tmp

I am unable to curl that file, and via the browser it says that the resource cannot be found.

Trying to bump this - anyone else not seeing the -all.jar file not installed with the Sonarqube server? I’ve used Sonarqube in the past with no issues and this is the first time I’ve had the server install not include an important file that the scanner is looking for. Any ideas on how to get that file so that the scanner can continue?

Hi,

Can you provide your full analysis log?

Thx,
Ann