Sonar report to XML file format

How to generate sonarqube report in the form of XML file?

How to generate the Sonarqube report in the form of XML file?
Note:After analyse the sonarqube report those report should be in the form of xml file

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

You posted essentially the same thing twice in two new threads in less than 24h. Please don’t do that. If you don’t get an immediate answer…well, that’s normal. I’ve consolidated both of your posts here.

To answer your question, there is no pre-rolled export for this. You’ll have to construct your report manually. You can pull data using the web services (docs link in the page footer) that feed the SonarQube UI.

HTH,
Ann

Kindly send me the link

Hi,

I guess you’re asking for the link to the web service docs. It’s in the page footer of your SonarQube instance pages. So I can’t send you the link unless you send me your SonarQube URL. :joy:

HTH,
Ann

Hi Team,

Need some help.

I want security report in the form of xml file
And we will generate the XML file through web services developer or devops engineer.

Thanks,
Manikanta.

Hi Team,

Is it possible to intergrate azure app sonarqube service with bamboo.kindly help me

Best Regards,
Manikanta.

Hi Manikanta,

We try to keep it to one question per thread. Otherwise things can get tangled and terribly confusing. I invite you to create a new thread with this new integration question. When you do, please give as many specifics as possible about what you’re trying to accomplish and what you’ve tried to get there.

Ann

Hi Team

Is it possible to intergrate azure app sonarqube service with bamboo.kindly help me.

Best Regards,
Manikanta

Hi SonarSource,

Kindly provide me the steps to install sonarqube as azure app service.

Best regards
Thanks.