Sonar Report Not Showing latest date

After build got success, the sonar report is not showing the latest date. It showing older date report.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks,
Naveen

Hi !

Which date do you mean ? Can you share a screenshot or a log to help us ?

Thanks.

Hi Mickael Caro,

I mean to say, suppose if you ran the build now, the sonar will generate report with today’s date, but in my case, it is showing the latest build report.

It is showing old dates like two months back reports are generating.

I hope this will make you understood better.

thanks,
Naveen

Can you share a background task id related to one of these builds and also the date of that analysis ? So that i can have a look.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mickael Caro,

Apologies for the delayed response.

May i know where can i find the background task ID. Please let me know so that i can provide that.

Thanks,
Naveen

If you go to Administration → Background task menu of your project

You may find the list of tasks (housekept every 30 days), please give me one of those backgorund task id with your issue so we can have a look at our internal logs.

Thanks !

Hi,

AXdt4CRiFUKHoMcyGEe1 this is the task ID of yesterday’s one. The build is running on dev, but the report is populating in master branch in sonar.

Thanks.

Hi @Naveen_kumar

As per the logs, this task id is related to the analysis of a Pull Request. Can you confirm ?

Hi,

Yes it is a pull request one.

thanks

Are you setting the sonar.projectDate property by yourself by any chance ?

no.

thanks

Can you show us a screenshot where you see those weird date on your dashboard please ?

Hi,

Here you go.

Here you’re showing the dev branch, which is, a branch. If you analyse one or multiple pull request(s), then you’ll have the list of them in the dropdown when you click on “dev” (there’s that arrown near dev on your screenshot).

If you want this specific date to be updated, then you need to analyze you dev branch, as a branch, and not a PR.

HTH,
Mickaël

Hi Mickael,

is there any chance that we connect and troubleshoot that would appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

thanks,
Naveen

Hi Mickael,

Issue got resolved. Thanks for your support.

thanks,
Naveen

Hi @Naveen_kumar

Can you share what you did to solve it ?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.