Sonar report failing analysis in bitbucket pipeline

Hi i am using bitbucket cloud’s pipeline to trigger sonar whenever a commit is made on the repo.
My sonarversion is: 3.3.0.1492. My pipeline is analyzing multiple sub repo’s with their own respective projects on sonarcloud website. So I am running the sonar command in the pipeline many times. The problem is that some times the pipeline runs fine and sometimes it fails on a certain repo and is failing on a different repo everytime.

Ex:
bitbucket-pipeline:
run sonar on repo1
run sonar on repo2

run sonar on repo N

The pipeline would fail in one of the repo’s and never the same one. It would give me this error.

The error i get is:
`ERROR: Error parsing the report /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/repo1/vendor/…/…

ERROR: Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/repo1/vendor/../...(Is a directory)

ERROR: Caused by: opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/repo1/vendor/../...(Is a directory)

I’ve excluded the vendor’s path in sonar-project.properties. In some runs of sonar on a repo this error will not happen and some will. I am confused as to why this happens and how to solve it.