Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps) - Github
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI -
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository - Java
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
- Steps to reproduce
- Potential workaround
*Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!
I faced a scenario wherein in the user machine, the circleci build associated with the sonar cloud, got ran successfully. In that run, I could see that sonar scan step is successfully ran. But in the sonarcloud UI page, the latest commit of the branch has not got updated. Even with my scan, new commit from the GitHub cannot been seen in the sonarcloud page for the same branch. also i could see in the code execution response that redirection is not happening post the successful build execution.
and is there any way for troubleshooting this particular case ? What if we may want to consider saving the sonar output as a file and uploading it to artifacts, so troubleshooting is easier in the future?
Can i expect any suggestion or solution for that ?