Sonar cannot read coverage file C# xUnit, JdbcSQLDataException: Value too long

Helo,
I’m running the following commands

* dotnet test Tests/MyProject.csproj /p:CollectCoverage=true /p:CoverletOutputFormat=opencover
* dotnet sonarscanner begin /k:"my-project" /d:sonar.host.url="http://localhost:9000"  /d:sonar.login="token" /d:sonar.scm.disabled=true /d:sonar.cs.opencover.reportsPaths="C:\MyProject\coverage.opencover.xml" /d:sonar.coverage.exclusions="**Tests*.cs"
* dotnet build
* dotnet sonarscanner end /d:sonar.login="token"

for the first time the sonar background task is completed successfully and I can see the tests coverage results, after that each time I run the commands for new coverage file I get the following error

org.sonar.ce.task.projectanalysis.component.VisitException: Visit failed for Component 
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fail to read FILE_SOURCES.LINE_HASHES of file 
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLDataException: Value too long for column "CHARACTER VARYING": "9c01c303c77851bb36f0a499a6d66d41\000ad9178d6a5ba66b643fce6eb73edce711\000a3617bc748569cb... (1254032)" [22001-210]

Please help how can I load new coverage file for sonar in order to see the new coverage results after code changes?
Thank you

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for providing the log excerpt. Generally, the full stacktrace is wanted, but I see that you’re using H2. Can you connect to a production database and see if the problem persists? (And if so, provide the full stacktrace?) H2 isn’t supported for production use.

Ann