Required help to setup the Sonarqube server

Hello Support Team, I would like to install the sonarqube in my server and i am having trouble in installation and if need i can attaching the log file. please help me to install sonar qube server and we would like to try this product.

Hi,

FYI, I’ve edited your post to remove personal information. Sorry, but even paying support customers don’t get phone calls. :joy:

Please do take a look at your server logs and post here any errors you see. Please code-format your log excerpts with ``` on the line before and on the line after.

Ann

Thanks Ann, I am attaching the entire log folder.logs.zip (1.2 KB)

Hi,

Did you take a look at the logs? Did you see any errors in them?

Ann

SonarQube server requires version 11. According to documentation https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/requirements/requirements/

1 Like

Hi Bilal, I am able to start the sonar qube but when I run the Devops code analysis we are getting below issue

at org.picocontainer.DefaultPicoContainer.getInstance(DefaultPicoContainer.java:699)

at org.picocontainer.DefaultPicoContainer.getComponent(DefaultPicoContainer.java:647)

at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer$ExtendedDefaultPicoContainer.getComponent(ComponentContainer.java:64)

##[debug]Processed: ##vso[task.logissue type=error;]at org.picocontainer.injectors.ConstructorInjector$1.run(ConstructorInjector.java:335)
    at org.picocontainer.injectors.AbstractInjector$ThreadLocalCyclicDependencyGuard.observe(AbstractInjector.java:270)
    at org.picocontainer.injectors.ConstructorInjector.getComponentInstance(ConstructorInjector.java:364)
    at org.picocontainer.injectors.AbstractInjectionFactory$LifecycleAdapter.getComponentInstance(AbstractInjectionFactory.java:56)
    at org.picocontainer.behaviors.AbstractBehavior.getComponentInstance(AbstractBehavior.java:64)
    at org.picocontainer.behaviors.Stored.getComponentInstance(Stored.java:91)
    at org.picocontainer.DefaultPicoContainer.getInstance(DefaultPicoContainer.java:699)
    at org.picocontainer.DefaultPicoContainer.getComponent(DefaultPicoContainer.java:647)
    at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer$ExtendedDefaultPicoContainer.getComponent(ComponentContainer.java:64)
    at org.picocontainer.injectors.ConstructorInjector$1.run(ConstructorInjector.java:335)
    at org.picocontainer.injectors.AbstractInjector$ThreadLocalCyclicDependencyGuard.observe(AbstractInjector.java:270)
    at org.picocontainer.injectors.ConstructorInjector.getComponentInstance(ConstructorInjector.java:364)
    at org.picocontainer.injectors.AbstractInjectionFactory$LifecycleAdapter.getComponentInstance(AbstractInjectionFactory.java:56)
    at org.picocontainer.behaviors.AbstractBehavior.getComponentInstance(AbstractBehavior.java:64)
    at org.picocontainer.behaviors.Stored.getComponentInstance(Stored.java:91)

##[error]... 22 more

Caused by: Validation of project reactor failed:

o To use the property "sonar.branch.name" and analyze branches, Developer Edition or above is required. See https://redirect.sonarsource.com/doc/branches.html for more information.

##[debug]Processed: at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer$ExtendedDefaultPicoContainer.getComponent(ComponentContainer.java:64)##vso[task.logissue type=error;]... 22 more%0D%0ACaused by: Validation of project reactor failed:%0A o To use the property "sonar.branch.name" and analyze branches, Developer Edition or above is required. See https://redirect.sonarsource.com/doc/branches.html for more information.

... 22 more

Caused by: Validation of project reactor failed:

o To use the property "sonar.branch.name" and analyze branches, Developer Edition or above is required. See https://redirect.sonarsource.com/doc/branches.html for more information.

##[debug]Exit code 1 received from tool 'C:\azagentbuild\_work\_tasks\SonarQubeAnalyze_6d01813a-9589-4b15-8491-8164aeb38055\4.10.0\sonar-scanner\bin\sonar-scanner.bat'

##[debug]STDIO streams have closed for tool 'C:\azagentbuild\_work\_tasks\SonarQubeAnalyze_6d01813a-9589-4b15-8491-8164aeb38055\4.10.0\sonar-scanner\bin\sonar-scanner.bat'

##[debug]task result: Failed

##[error]The process 'C:\azagentbuild\_work\_tasks\SonarQubeAnalyze_6d01813a-9589-4b15-8491-8164aeb38055\4.10.0\sonar-scanner\bin\sonar-scanner.bat' failed with exit code 1

##[debug]Processed: ##vso[task.issue type=error;]The process 'C:\azagentbuild\_work\_tasks\SonarQubeAnalyze_6d01813a-9589-4b15-8491-8164aeb38055\4.10.0\sonar-scanner\bin\sonar-scanner.bat' failed with exit code 1

##[debug]Processed: ##vso[task.complete result=Failed;]The process 'C:\azagentbuild\_work\_tasks\SonarQubeAnalyze_6d01813a-9589-4b15-8491-8164aeb38055\4.10.0\sonar-scanner\bin\sonar-scanner.bat' failed with exit code 1

Finishing: Run Code Analysis

Can I get the help on my issues…

Hi,

The error seems pretty clear:

Ann