Repository/branch/pull request navigation instead of project navigation

With monorepo support being built out and SonarCloud Pull Request integration with multiple builds almost being fixed, it might be a nice feature to be able to browse sonarqube from a repository perspective and being able to navigate through branches and pull requests and seeing all quality gate statuses/ all projects analysed for a specfic branch and pull request in a repository.

If I have 5 sonarqube projects being hit in a pull request and I have issues in multiple projects affected in that pull request it would be really nice to be able to easily navigate between all those projects and fix the issues.

Hello @Rouke.Broersma.IS,

Thank you for the feedback!

I would like to understand your use-case a bit better. Do you have a need to better find projects that are connected via a monorepo in general or do you rather want to find related PRs or branches (as in the same but within another project that is also part of the monorepo) when viewing their results?

Best,
Martin

I would like to be able to open a branch or pr and be able to see an overview of all projects affected by that pr or branch, and then be able to click through to said projects.

Currently I have to know which projects are part of a mono repo, and then figure out if they have an analysis for the branch or pr Iā€™m interested in.

I think it would be nice to have a way to find projects related to the same monorepo in general, but an absolute lifesaver would be to be able to find related projects with an analysis for the same branch or pr.

Does that clear it up?

Yes, that clears it up, thank you!