Let’s discuss what you have in mind!
Try to describe the problem or opportunity you are seeing and why it matters. The closer you stick to this topic template, and the more information you provide, the better chance you have to generate a real discussion.
A few questions to help you:
- What are you trying to accomplish? filter issues
- Why does this matter to you? work responsibility: Assign issue to the responsible team.
- How would that look in SonarQube? Alternatives?
- How would we know it works well?
- Why should it be a priority now? it is a 4 years old ticket with Major priority
Make sure to check out our product roadmap as well, to see if your need is already being considered.
Hello, I would like to try to give a push to the ticket
It has Major priority but it is sitting there since 4 years.
Selecting the issue pertaining to a certain folder is critical to filter the C# projects and assign the resolution of an issue to the responsible team.
Currently you do not have support for wildcards in the filters and the folder filter only returns the issues found in that specific folder, ignoring the subfolders, which make it impossible to select all the issues of a specific project.
Thank you in advance for your time, and please please prioritize the resolution of