Please share steps to install SonarScanner for MSBuild on Azure Web app for windows

Hi, I am new into SonarQube. I am planning to install and configure SonarQube on Azure Web app services. I have steps to install and configure SonarQube on Azure Web app but I am not able to find steps to install and configure SonarScanner for MSBuild on azure web app services. SonarScanner for MSBuild needs to be install so that we can use Sonarlint for VisualStudio 2019 for local code analysis. Could you please share some links or steps on how to install latest SonarScanner for MSBuild on Azure Web apps for windows.

Thanks,
Bhanush.

hi @Bhanush_Goswami , welcome to the community!

From my understanding, you are deploying SonarQube to a WebApp - this is how you host the SonarQube server.

In order to use it, you would analyze your source code with SonarScanner for MSBuild and target your SonarQube WebApp to pull the analyzers and push the results.

What are you using for your continuous integration pipeline? Did you read CI/CD for Azure Web Apps? They recommend to use Azure DevOps Pipelines for Continuous Integration.

Please read SonarScanner for Azure DevOps