I released today a new version of the SonarQube plugin for YAML files:
- Description: this plugin allows devs to analyze their YAML files against a set of customizable rules. This 1.5.1 version fixes a bug that may cause NullPointerExceptions to occur with some malformed YAML files.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.7, 7.0+, 8.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/download/v1.5.1/sonar-yaml-plugin-1.5.1.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-yaml/releases/tag/v1.5.1
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-yaml-plugin
- Pull request for the market place: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/95
Can you update the market place, please?