Hello every one, we would like to submit you a new version of sonaricode we have developed for SonarQube. Here come required information:
SonarQube i-Code CNES plugin adds the ability to import i-Code CNES results for Fortran (77 & 90) & Shell into SonarQube. i-Code CNES is an open source analysis tool which both checks rules and measure metrics on three languages : Shell, Fortran 77 & Fortran 90. This plugin embeds and executes i-Code CNES checks without any dependencies.
- SonarQube compatibility: [6.7.7,8.1]
- Download URL for the plugin binary: https://github.com/lequal/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin/releases/download/2.0.0/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin-2.0.0.jar
- Home page URL: https://github.com/lequal/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin
- Link to release notes: https://github.com/lequal/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin/releases/2.0.0
- Link to SonarCloud project dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=fr.cnes.sonar.plugins%3Asonar-icode-cnes-plugin
- Link to the PR: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/96
The version 2.0.0 is tagged 2.0.0-RC1. If you want to test it, use following links:
- Download URL for the plugin binary: https://github.com/lequal/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin/releases/download/2.0.0-RC1/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin-2.0.0.jar
- Link to release notes: https://github.com/lequal/sonar-icode-cnes-plugin/releases/2.0.0-RC1
Thanks a lot for have a look on this plugin, the final release of 2.0.0 will be done as soon as we have your agreement.