New lines of code not detected

The scan itself works, finds the test coverage and executes the scan without any errors. But if you look at the report you can see that no new lines of code were detected. Therefore the quality gate on new code is passed but just because the code is not detected.

• ALM used (GitHub)
  • CI system used (Bitrise / Command line)
  • Scanner command used when applicable: sonar-scanner -Dsonar.branch.name=BRANCH_NAME -Dsonar.branch.target=develop
  • Languages of the repository: TS

INFO: Analysing [/PROJECTPATH/../coverage/lcov.info]

1 Like

Same problem for me.

Ran with the command line

mvn -B sonar:sonar -Dsonar.organization=kode-konveyor -Dsonar.java.pmd.reportPaths=target/pmd_full.xml -Dsonar.branch.name=feature/example -Dsonar.externalIssuesReportPaths=issuesReport.json -Dsonar.tests=src/test,src/integration-test -Dsonar.projectKey=tidy-up -Pintegration-test

I do have issues on the code. both target/pmd_full.xml and issuesReport.json contain errors.
They are not shown on the output.
When I take a lok at new code, changes to pom.xml are shown, but nothing for src/main/java/com/kodekonveyor/tidyup/DummyService.java which contains both of the errors.

I can share more information (like pom.xml, build output) if needed to analyze the problem.