Migration users from BB

Hi there team,
I hope that everything is going well.
My team and I are migrating from Bitbucket to other SCM, and the users to get access to Sonarcloud.io comes from BB…
Is there any way to migrate the users to other part?, will we lost the access once we close the BB account? Thanks in advance and I hope that you´ll be able to give me a hand.
Regards

Hi @jrmanes_cecotec,

Welcome to our community!

Can you answer those questions, before we can help you :
Are your SC organization bound to BB teams ?
Are your SC projects bound to BB repositories as well ?

What is the other SCM, is it an ALM that is supported by SonarCloud? (GitHub, AzureDevops)?

Cheers,

Hello :slight_smile:
Thanks for your response.

Regarding your questions:

Are your SC organization bound to BB teams ?
the people are in teams and came from BB users.
Are your SC projects bound to BB repositories as well ?
Yes
What is the other SCM, is it an ALM that is supported by SonarCloud? (GitHub, AzureDevops)?
the SCM is, Gitea

I hope that this info will be ok for you.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks for your answers.
For now, users must use a GitHub, BitBucket or Azure Devops account to connect to SonarCloud, there’s no other possibilities to connect to SC. So if you remove your users from BitBucket, then yes the users will loose access to SonarCloud.

You could keep your users in BitBucket to connect to SC and create manually your projects (as we don’t support Gitea), but we don’t recommend that because there are a lot of features that comes with the integrations that you won’t have.

Just out of curiosity, I would be very happy to understand why you move from BitBucket, do mind sharing? (here or by private message)
Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Hope that helps.