SonarQube 7.9.1, Jenkins 2.176.2, Maven 3.5, Maven Sonar Plugin 184.108.40.2068, Maven JaCoCo Plugin 0.8.1
Pre-condition: we have a trunk (SVN) and a branch (SVN); we build by separate jobs, separating the analysis in Sonar by using different project keys. Example
- trunk: groupId:artifactId
- branch: groupId:artifactId:RC -> (RC for release candidate)
How to reproduce:
Having one and the same code in trunk and in branch, with 10 lines of code:
- Change code in line2 (feature1) in trunk
- Change also code in lines 5-6 (feature2) in trunk
- merge feature2 from trunk into branch
- Source code beeing analysed by the branch Job is correct -> you see the changed lines 5-6
- Problem1: also line2 is marked as new code although in the branch, the line is untouched!
- Problem2: the meta information of the code in line2 is reported with:
- user who merged feature2
- timestamp of the merge
So, somehow the meta information about new code and also who/when changed code is somehow mixed up. The pom.xml in the branch have correct properties for SCM set.