Make sure to tell us:
- What version are you upgrading from? 8.9
- System information (Operating system, Java version, Database provider/version) HELM - OPENSHIFT 4
- What’s the issue you’re facing?
Hi Sonar Community,
We upgraded from 8.9 to 9.9 successfully.
I faced two issues.
- In the past, our KPI was fetching from an API how many projects were scanned each day. We are using api/project_analyses/search?project=‘+ project_key+’&from=‘+from_date+’&to='+to_date
to fetch current analyses.
However, it doesn’t show the projects that their develop branch is only analyzed.
The same script was showing more projects and since we upgraded to 9.9, it only shows that their main branch is analyzed.
- In portfolio settings, there is a feature that you need to select one branch in the branch selection.
If portfolio’s admin chooses main, the projects that their develop branch is analyzed, regardless of their correct project key, still the project will not be added to the portfolio.
That’s quite confusing. They want to have all of their projects in their portfolio.
I appreciate any help in advance.