Local page never refreshes after commands are given?

Using

• Sonarqube 9.0.045539
  • SonarScanner 4.6.2.2472
  • Windows 10
  • Visual Studio 2017
  • jdk 11.0.11

This is the first time I am setting up for SonarQube.
I am trying to run the three commands in the local host. I installed according to the documents on the set up page. So I have installed Sonarqube, SonarScanner and SonarLint. When I am putting the commands in cmd I am adding the full path to the bin.
I am running the command prompt from the root of my projects folder.
I am not getting any errors when I run the commands but the local page never refreshes it just stays on the overview page where the commands are??
Below is what I am putting in the command prompt and what I am getting back.

COMMAND 1

C:\Users\84\source\repos\OldTestFiles>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin"MsBuild.exe /t:Rebuild begin /k:“OldTestFiles” /d:sonar.host.url=“http://localhost:9000” /d:sonar.login=“b765f63d0a06”

RESULT

Done Building Project “C:\Users\84\source\repos\OldTestFiles\OldTestFiles\OldTestFiles.csproj” (default targets).

Done Building Project “C:\Users\84\source\repos\OldTestFiles\OldTestFiles.sln” (default targets).

Build succeeded.

0 Warning(s)

0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.35

COMMAND 2

C:\Users\84\source\repos\OldTestFiles>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin"MsBuild.exe /t:Rebuild

RESULT

Done Building Project “C:\Users\84\source\repos\OldTestFiles\OldTestFiles\OldTestFiles.csproj” (default targets).

Done Building Project “C:\Users\84\source\repos\OldTestFiles\OldTestFiles.sln” (default targets).

Build succeeded.

0 Warning(s)

0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.33

COMMAND 3

C:\Users\84\source\repos\OldTestFiles>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\MSBuild\15.0\Bin"MsBuild.exe end /d:sonar.login=“b765f63e00a06”

RESULT

Build succeeded.

0 Warning(s)

0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.33

SONARQUBE site that I am using to access this

http://localhost:9000/dashboard?id=OldTestFiles&selectedTutorial=manual

Any ideas?

Fixed my own issue. I had to go to the local host page, go to administration/security and disable force user authentication. Just figured I would post my solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.