Jenkins Pipelines are taking time to open after Sonar upgrade

We recently migrated our Sonar from on prem to EKS and upgraded to Enterprise from developer.
on-prem version - Developer Edition- Version 7.9.1 (build 27448) EKS/Upgraded version - Enterprise Edition -Version 8.9.7 (build 52159)

After this migration we observed our Jenkins pipeline are taking time to open, if the Sonar scan is executed from the pipeline .

Jenkins version - Jenkins ver. 2.164.2 Jenkins
Sonar Scanner plugin version - 2.8.1

Can anyone help

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

It’s not clear to me what this means. However, analysis fetches data from the SonarQube server and submits an analysis report bundle to it at the end. So making sure there’s nothing slowing down communication between the two might help.

HTH,
Ann

Thanks Ann for your response , I mean the loading of a pipeline is taking time in Jenkins , once the pipeline executes sonar scan on the code .

Hi,

This is a new one on me. I suspect this is going to be outside the scope of analysis, but can you narrow this down to a specific step or call? Is it possible your Groovy got complex?

Ann

Identified , its caused due to network and solved it with the help of our internal teams . Thanks for your support

1 Like