Problems you have
- Your JaCoCo coverage is at 0%
- Your coverage dropped after an upgrade or without explanations
Check the following
- Is your report generated by JaCoCo prior to the analysis?
- Is it in XML format, not binary?
- Is the report updated at each build and contains valid files information? Especially file paths.
- Are you using the
- Do you pass the report by its right path?
- Turn on the analysis debug mode and check what says the Sensor JaCoCo XML Report Importer [jacoco] sensor, it will likely help.
If you were not able to solve your issue, please use the complete JaCoCo import troubleshooting on SonarQube guide.