Issue in integrating Sonarqube analysis with Ci build

Hi All,
I am trying to run sonarqube analysis with Ci build.
I have added the tasks ‘Prepare analysis on Sonarqube’ and ‘Run Code Analysis’ in my vsts build definition .
I am getting the error:
“[SQ] API GET ‘/api/server/version’ failed, error was: {“code”:“ENOTFOUND”,“errno”:“ENOTFOUND”,“syscall”:“getaddrinfo”,“hostname”:“sonarqube.sssss.com”,“host”:“sonarqube.ssss.com”,“port”:443}”
Sonarqube version I’m using is 6.1
Can anyone help me in finding why this issue is occurring .
Regards,
Rehan

NOTE: also asked at the same time on StackOverflow here.

Hi Rehan,

First, it’s incumbent upon me to point out that the current version of SonarQube is 7.7, and the current LTS is 6.7.7. It’s difficult to offer competent help for something as old as 6.1, and you should upgrade at your earliest convenience.

That said, it looks from the error message like there’s a problem with your global configuration of the SonarQube server. That version call is one of the first that happens in analysis IIRC. Make sure you can access sonarqube.sssss.com/api/server/version. If you can’t, then you probably need to adjust the url and/or port you’ve configured on the CI side for SonarQube. If you can then there’s something going on on your network (proxy configuration?) preventing access from the CI server.

Good luck,
Ann

Thanks Ann for sharing your valuable opinion.

Hi Rehanul,

Was the issue got resolved ? Any solution approach you followed ?
When I try to access sonarqube.xxx.com/api/server/version from local machine I see a response, but from build pipeline not able to connect with the same error you mentioned.

Regards, NKP