Install scala plugin

Hello,

i have installed sonarqube v9.6.1 from official chart repo: Sonarsource Chart Repository
when i install scala plugin v2.12-7.9.0, i got an error like “scala language conflict with the builint scala plugin”
i have removed the scala builtin plugin from lib/extensions/ and restarted the pod, but when the pod starts it reinstall automatically the builin scala plugin
The SonarQube pod can’t start because it find a conflict between these two scala plugins
How can i remove the builin one plugin in order to install the custom one?
PS: i have tried to delete it from sonarQube api /api/plugins/uninstall?key=sonarscala but got an error: “Plugin [sonarscala] is not installed”

Hey there.

You can’t uninstall the built-in Scala analyzer. And, the latest versions of GitHub - sonar-scala/sonar-scala: A free and open-source SonarQube plugin for static code analysis of Scala projects. should support being installed alongside the built-in Scala analyzer. You should use the latest version, especially given your using the latest version of SonarQube.

Hi,

Thank you for your response, i have tested whith the latest version of scala plugin “sonar-scala_2.13-9.0.0-assembly.jar”, but when the pod start i see this error:
There are two languages declared with the same key ‘scala’ declared by the plugins ‘scala’ and ‘sonarscala’. Please uninstall one of the conflicting plugins

Any reason why?

Regards,

I would suggest raising an issue with GitHub - sonar-scala/sonar-scala: A free and open-source SonarQube plugin for static code analysis of Scala projects. to find out if they are supposed to be compatible together.

Hi …how did you fix this issue? did u uninstall the sonarqube built in scala?