Importing multiple reports

I seem to have the same issue.
Seeing the “s” in xmlReportPaths, I assumed that I could supply several paths like this:

property 'sonar.coverage.jacoco.xmlReportPaths', '../../folder1/target/site/jacoco-aggregate/jacoco.xml,../../folder2/target/site/jacoco/jacoco.xml'

But in my logs, I see this, it seems that the 2nd one is imported but not the first one.

021-11-19T23:30:35.6400978Z Coverage report doesn't exist for pattern: '../../folder1/target/site/jacoco-aggregate/jacoco.xml'
2021-11-19T23:30:35.6402631Z Importing 1 report(s). Turn your logs in debug mode in order to see the exhaustive list.

Hi,

Your logs don’t show the first report being ignored. Just the opposite. There was an attempt to read the first report but nothing was found at the end of the path: Coverage report doesn't exist for pattern:

Not entirely tangentially, I find it odd that your report paths start with ../../. Theoretically, analysis should start from your project root, and your reports should be located within the project.

Ann

I can tell you it is being ignored because if I rerun my build and remove the 2nd path, the 1st report (unchanged path) is imported.

As for the “…/…/”, my project is unique in the fact that i have a multi-pom project and the build folder is two folders down.

Frederic