- ALM used - GitHub
- CI system used - Github Action
- Scanner command used when applicable - Don’t know
- Languages of the repository - Kotlin, json
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
Don’t know now.
- Error observed
- Steps to reproduce - Don’t know
- Potential workaround - Don’t know
We are using SonarCloud checking our code. When we create a new PR, the github action will trigger the source checking.
One of check status always waiting but can’t finish as the picture above. How to finish it?
Could you explain how you did setup your SonarCloud analysis ? Maybe share the github action yml file ?
Also is your SonarCloud project correctly bound to the Github repository ?
Thanks for reply.
I didn’t find the SonarCloud related Github action yml file. I think the SonarCloud is correctly bound to the repository. Since I pushed to the Github again, it works.
It seems that sometimes pending but not very frequently.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.