How to give access to the team to review the issues who don’t have access to the server

Hi Team,

• How to give access to the team to review the issues who don’t have access to the server ?
• We are unable to download reports

Hi,

i’m missing details like:
Sonarqube edition / version ?
Which kind of reports should be downloaded ?
Do you use AD based group mapping ?
Do you use permission templates ?

Gilbert

Hi Gilbert,

We are using SonarQube Enterprise Edition veriosn 9.2 and Scanner 4.6.
After running the project generated a report we want to show it to management team . When they are opening the report they are getting the error.I have enclosed the screenshot .Kindly help to resolve the issue.

Hi,

this screenshot doesn’t look familiar to me, seems like an iframe that doesn’t work.
Is this a report that comes with Sonarqube Enterprise or from an additional plugin ?

Gilbert

Hi Gilbert,

I have downloaded this report from Sonarqube Enterprise . Is there any possibility to download the executive reports with issues .so that management team can view the report and analyze the report.

Shiji

Hi Shiji,

the documentation PDF Reports | SonarQube Docs has

Users with access to a project or application can download a PDF report or subscribe to receive PDF reports from the Project/Application PDF Report drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the project or application’s home page. The frequency that you receive reports is set by a project or application administrator.

This means to be able to download or to subscribe for the project report the user needs at least
‘Browse’ permission for that project.

“to give access to the team to review the issues who don’t have access to the server”
would be possible via Email subscription and forwarding the mail.

But that doesn’t make sense IMO. Everybody who is involved with a project should have full
access to the Sonarqube project dashboard to get all details and metrics for review.
The project report serves only as a brief look.

Gilbert

1 Like