thanks for the feedback - no hurry. Thanks for your support!
I’ve added the the verbose option and it showed that some include files from external libraries had not been found. It was due to the
sed modifications in the
build-wrapper-dump.json. Now I do
sed -i 's|OpenBikeSensorFirmware/bin|OpenBikeSensorFirmware|g' \
sed -i 's|\.pio/|bin/.pio/|g' \
and the header file is found - at least there are no complaints any more in the verbose log. And the strange false positives vanished.
I also tried to replace
le32-unknown-nacl in the
build-wrapper-dump.json but with no luck - I assume the target arch is not detected via information from the
Kind regards, Andreas.