How to get every analysis result & how to get analysisId when i use maven mvn sonar:sonar

when i use mvn sonar:sonar ,how can I get the results of the current analysis to display

Welcome to the community!

After you run the Maven command (with the correct parameters), the analysis results will be displayed on sonarcloud.io. The output of Maven includes a link to the project’s dashboard on SonarCloud.

Thanks for your reply:
now i use mvn sonar:sonar to running multiple projects, i want to use analysisId to get every perject’s result , so do you have a good idea?

besides,i want to run sonar in incremental mode but sonar not support now because some projects run sonar is too slow ,it affects the whole ci , do you have a good idea?

Look forward to your reply

The mvn sonar:sonar command should produce an output ending with something like:

[INFO] Analysis report uploaded in 258ms
[INFO] ANALYSIS SUCCESSFUL, you can find the results at: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=your-project
[INFO] Note that you will be able to access the updated dashboard once the server has processed the submitted analysis report
[INFO] More about the report processing at https://sonarcloud.io/api/ce/task?id=the-task-id
[INFO] Analysis total time: 10.144 s
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
[INFO] Total time:  15.824 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2020-07-16T10:53:24+02:00

That link to the dashboard is the see the analysis result of the entire Maven project, including all sub-modules. Not sure what more you’re looking for.

Indeed, we don’t yet support incremental analysis, so I cannot think of a good solution for your case. We constantly try to improve the performance of our analyzers and all our products, and the idea of incremental analysis is certainly on our minds, just not for the near term.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.