How to find the same issue in different Sonarqube instances?

I deployed two instances of Sonarqube and my scan tasks were assigned to them immediately. When I use the API to find the issue every time I get the result, in most cases there is no problem.
If there are multiple identical issues in the same file (for example, the same hash, the same message, the same rule), they should be different issues. When one of them is resolved, I don’t know how to correspond. I thought about using the issue key, but for different instances, their issue keys are different.

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
  • what are you trying to achieve
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this

Hi,

I’m sorry to be difficult, but it’s not clear to me quite what you’re trying to accomplish or why having two separate instances of SonarQube and … manually synching issue states between them(?) seems like the answer.

Could you share what you’re trying to solve and why you chose this route?

Ann

I deployed two Sonarqubes on two servers, and the tasks were randomly distributed to two servers. If I scanned the same project on both servers, I want to use the API to collect the results. I need to target each time. The result of the scan is filtered. When I judge whether it is a specified problem, I want to use the issueKey field to judge, but their issueKey is not the same. If the hash field is used, the hash may be repeated.

Hi,

So… it’s still not clear to me why you felt the need to have two different SonarQube instances with randomly distributed tasks. In fact, you should point all your analyses at a single server. If you’re worried about performance, you can scale up the underlying hardware and configure your single instance to effectively use the resources. (Look at the *Opts* configurations in $SONARQUBE_HOME/conf/sonar.properties.) Then, your issue judgement doesn’t need to be synchronized anywhere because you have a single source of truth.

Ann

Thank you for your answer, I should not deploy multiple instances.