- Version Used: 8.9.6-community
- Error Observed: no error
- Steps to reproduce
- Add Project → Gitlab
- Required to enter personal access token
- Click Link on the right to “Create personal access token”
- Redirected to “$YOUR_INSTANCE/profile/personal_access_tokens”, but that page does not exist
- Correct link would be “$YOUR_INSTANCE/-/profile/personal_access_tokens”
Hi, are you using gitlab.com or an on-premise instance?
we are using an on-prem instance.
What’s your Gitlab on-prem instance version?
We’re currently running v14.7.0-ee
Thanks for the report @josz
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
@josz It has been fix in 9.1. It will not be backport to 8.9 LTS. You can still upgrade to latest 9.3 or wait for the next LTS. Thanks