Getting code coverage on cross platform apps

So i got the sonar scanner working and uploading coverage reports, but the application is cross platform, and some code runs only runs on specific operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS), I haven’t been able to find any info on uploading from multiple OS’s for the same report.

Is this supported?

Welcome to the Community!

I have a few questions to clarify your setup, and please excuse me if some may be a bit naive!

Can you please tell a bit more about your use case? What are the main languages of your project? How do you execute the scanner? How exactly do you generate the coverage reports? What prevents you from including in the same report the coverage for all OS-es?

I have similar issue.
My environment:

• language c++
  • windows & linux compiled indepedently
  • unit tests are launched the same, but internal part of code is defined by compiler directives and depend of platform use particular feature implementation → valid for OS.
    On windows I use VS Enterprise and code coverage which generate vs report. I wonder to launch similar thing on linux, but I afraid, that launched linux version replace windows report, instead of merge it.