Generating fewer reports

Hi,

I just generated a some sonarqube reports. Is there a way to specify which reports you want generated specifically rather than generating all of them?

Thanks!

Tommy

Hi Tommy,

In order to help you, we’re going to need to get a lot more specific. What version/edition of SonarQube are you running? What are you specifically referring to when you say “some sonarqube reports” and what would you like to see less of? Screenshots and specifics will go a long way!

Hey Jeff,

Thanks! Absolutely. I am running on the latest version of Sonarqube and Scanner.
After running the scanner the scanner-report generated a lot of content. components, duplications, measures, source, and syntax-highlighting. If I only wanted to have the scanner report generate a portion of this content, like just the duplications or syntax-highlightings etc. Is there a way to narrow that focus?

Thanks,

Tommy

Just to be crystal clear, instead of saying “the latest” can you specify the exact versions?

What you’re calling the “scanner-report”…do you mean the project overview screen in the SonarQube UI? It sounds like you’re speaking of some of the content we display there. If this is the case, no there is no way to reduce the amount of information reported in the UI. Although you may consider using our web API (documentation is linked in the footer of your SonarQube UI) to extract just the information you want.

Hope this helps!