Fastlane sonar-scanner not reporting any results

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    SonarQube 8.5.1-Developer Edition, SonarScanner 4.4.0.2170
  • what are you trying to achieve
    Trying to analyze iOS Swift project
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this
    fastlane is used to drive analysis; swiftlint generates results to json, lizard also analyzes, and slather cretes coverage data. All results appear to be consumed by SonarQube, yet there is no detail when viewing results. https://github.com/Idean/sonar-swift/issues/274

Hello @Jaff
Could you please attach the analysis logs in debug mode so we can have a look if the sensor tells us something ?
Alex.

Tests have been broken for a few days, so I have not had any analysis available!

Is it solved now ?

I still have no stable build; need to submit bug report for fastlane (it’s set to ignore test failures, but fails anyway)

I finally have results with DEBUGproton-fusion_PR-1088_build13.log (23.2 KB)

@Jaff
The attached logs are the background task logs, what I need from you is the analysis logs. This is the log on scanner side, can you provide that ?

@Alexandre_Frigout

This is from the ce.log on the server; is that not what you need?

No this is not what I need.
As I told you I need the analysis logs, this is the log that you get on scanner side.

I am at a loss as to where the scanner-side log might be found. Unless it is what Jenkins displays in console output.
I took a look further into the “sonar” gem and it seems it has no relationship at all to SonarQube, it defines “An API for Testing Rack Apps with easy”

That being said, i am still in need of a method of getting analysis of an iOS app from SonarQube using fastlane as CI tool.

Indeed the scanner-side logs is what is displayed in the Jenkins console, can you provide that ?
If you need help finding it please attach screenshot of the Jenkins pipeline or job so I can guide you through it.

Scanner log from Jenkins (I do not see where I can set log-level to debug) is attached

proton-fusion_PR-1088_scanner_13.log (15 KB)