Failed to start sonarqube after I clone to another Azure App Service

Sonarqube version : Developer edition 9.7.1.62403

I’ve successfully run it on another App service but I want to move it to another resource group. After I clone the app, I can’t run it and always got this error.
The specified CGI application encountered an error and the server terminated the process.

Here is the sonar.log

Here is the web.log

Can anyone please help for this issue? I’ve been googling for past few hours and try different things like changing ports but still can’t make it works. It looks like permission denied error but I have no idea what is that, I can run it in another app service. I always stop other app service before running another to make sure only 1 sonarqube server is running.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hey there.

Sharing screenshots of logs is a really cruddy way to troubleshoot. Could you provide the full, text-based logs?

And, if you’re using GitHub - vanderby/SonarQube-AzureAppService: Instructions and files to host SonarQube on an Azure App Service without a container., I’d suggest raising an issue directly on that repository.

I am sorry, Here are the full logs. I’ve raised in that github forum as well, I am also checking solution from there.

ce.log (167.4 KB)
es.log (8.1 KB)
sonar.log (131.3 KB)
web.log (78 Bytes)