Fail to process issues of component 'REPO:FILEPATH' (Visit of Component {key=REPO:FILEPATH,type=FILE} failed)

Since the 27th of Oct, we have been getting this error on the background processing tasks alongside this message: “The last analysis has failed. More details are available on the Background Tasks) page…” - Prior to the 27th, everything was working okay.

If we update the file without any meaningful changes, it just moves onto the next file in the folder.

What is the best way to resolve this as going and updating these files manually is not an option?

Hi @JamesFreeman , welcome to the community!

Could you please give me the organization key and project key?

Hi Claire,

Thanks for getting back to me, I think we have resolved it now, we removed the project and created it again it seems to be functioning correctly for now.

Our key is townsendmusic_tmstores. What could cause this issue as it was functioning fine for about a week and then it just stopped processing background tasks on the 27th.

Thanks,
James.

Hi James,

I’m very glad to hear that you found a way to get it back to work!
Thanks for the key. I’ll look at what happened, I’ll get back to you if I find something related to the project or the configuration that you should be aware of to prevent the issue to happen again in the future.

HTH
Claire