Explore option to find out sonarqube automated sprintwise report

Hi All,

How to get sprintwise snapshots on the sonarqube side
Explore the option to find out that Sonarqube will automatically archive or take a snapshot of the report on the sprint ending date.

This will be going to help for tracking the sprint-wise details on sonarqube.

Acceptance Criteria -

• Explore the option for sprint-wise report should get display/fetched on sonarqube.

Hi All,

Could you please suggest any document or any solution for Sprint wise explore sonarqube reports for sonarqube 7.8 version opensource

Hi,

You may be interested to know that we’re planning to add a project report in 9.1.

You’ll need to take your own snapshot, but it should be available soon. But don’t wait for 9.1 to upgrade; your version is far past EOL and you should upgrade to the current LTS or the Latest version immediately. Your upgrade path is:

7.8 → 7.9.6 → 8.9.1 → 9.0 (this step optional)

Ann

Hi,

As suggested, we have upgraded version 8.9 LTS.

Could you please provide an option to Explore option to find out that Sonarqube will automatically archive or take a snapshot of the report on the sprint ending date

Hi,

We’re planning to add the new report in 9.1, and it won’t happen automatically; you’ll need to retrieve the report yourself. But AFAIK, it’s still in the plans.

HTH,
Ann

Hi,

Could you please provide me steps? how to take a manual snapshot sprintwise

Hi,

Actually no, I can’t since the feature’s not released yet. :smiley:

And I’m sure the docs will be updated for this with the release of 9.1 (currently scheduled for mid-Sept.).

Ann