Error trying to analyze C++ project

here is my properties file for my c project. i’m new to this Sonar scanning. Please guide
sonar.project Key=Can
sonar.project Name=Can
sonar.sources=.
sonar .h o s t.u r l=h t t p://X X X X X
sonar .c family.threads=1
**What are you trying to achieve:
I am trying to run analysis over C/C++ projects. The build wrapper with build command executes without any error. Directory passed by out-dir parameter is being created and respectively files build-wrapper-dump . j son and build-wrapper.log are being created inside it. However, when I try to run Sonar Scanner for any of these projects runtime error occurs:

• Sonar server 8.7.1.42226 Enterprise edition
  • Build Wrapper for Windows from {Sonar URL}/static/c p p/build-wrapper-win-x 8 6.zip
  • Sonar Scanner 4.6.2.2472
    I am trying to run analysis over C/C++ projects. The build wrapper with build command executes without any error. Directory passed by out-d i r parameter is being created and respectively files build-wrapper-dump j son and build-wrapper.log are being created inside it. However, when I try to run Sonar Scanner for any of these projects runtime error occurs:

Hello @riya8835 ,

Could you please share the two files you mention as well as the logs of the command sonar-scanner -X please? I can send you a PM if needed.

Hi i am also facing same issue , any solutions so far

Hi @Sneha_Agarwal ,

please open a new topic providing details about the issue you are facing.