Error during SonarQube Scanner execution on a bm-gcc configured project

hi!

I am running sonar scanner on my bm-gcc configured project and I have:

COMPILER_PATH=f:/3.setup/5.xilinx/14.7/ise_ds/edk/gnu/microblaze/nt/bin/../libex
ec/gcc/microblaze-xilinx-elf/4.6.4/;f:/3.setup/5.xilinx/14.7/ise_ds/edk/gnu/micr
oblaze/nt/bin/../libexec/gcc/;f:/3.setup/5.xilinx/14.7/ise_ds/edk/gnu/microblaze
/nt/bin/../lib/gcc/microblaze-xilinx-elf/4.6.4/../../../../microblaze-xilinx-elf
/bin/
LIBRARY_PATH=f:/3.setup/5.xilinx/14.7/ise_ds/edk/gnu/microblaze/nt/bin/../lib/gc
c/microblaze-xilinx-elf/4.6.4/;f:/3.setup/5.xilinx/14.7/ise_ds/edk/gnu/microblaz
e/nt/bin/../lib/gcc/;f:/3.setup/5.xilinx/14.7/ise_ds/edk/gnu/microblaze/nt/bin/.
./lib/gcc/microblaze-xilinx-elf/4.6.4/../../../../microblaze-xilinx-elf/lib/
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-mcpu=v8.50.c' '-v' '-dM' '-E'

15:21:22.770 INFO: [pool-1-thread-1] E:/1svn/sw_firmware/MerGige/Mer_python/trun
k/private/dev/SlaveMode/user/mer-python-srcinc/src/flash/DH_FlashCommon.c
15:21:23.376 ERROR: unknown target triple 'microblaze-xilinx-unknown-elf', pleas
e use -triple or -arch
15:21:23.376 WARN: E:/1svn/sw_firmware/MerGige/Mer_python/trunk/private/dev/Slav
eMode/user/mer-python-srcinc/src/flash/DH_FlashCommon.c: unknown target "microbl
aze-xilinx-elf", using "x86_64-unknown-unknown" instead
  • Compilers based wholly on GCC including for instance Linaro GCC and WindRiver GCC are also supported
    But the mb-gcc is not supported, what can cause such issue ?

Thanks for the help and best!

Hi @Driver,

could you confirm that the analysis is not failing?

Yes, it is the case, unfortunately it is not possible to really support all thousands of architectures like in your case. The analysis works properly, with the only difference that it uses x86_64-unknown-unknown as architecture and it may result in some false-positives, nothing else.

yeah,that ok! Look at this.
build-wrapper-win-x86-64.exe --out-dir …/…/sonar make all
’ ’
‘Invoking: MicroBlaze Print Size’
mb-size mer-530-20gx.elf |tee “mer-530-20gx.elf.size”
text data bss dec hex filename
63884 2328 6036 72248 11a38 mer-530-20gx.elf
‘Finished building: mer-530-20gx.elf.size’

Hi @Driver,

can I consider this topic closed?