Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
- Self-hosted Sonarqube: 188.8.131.52792
- Scanner: Azure DevOps (SonarQubePrepare@4 & SonarQubeAnalyze@4): 4.20.0
- what are you trying to achieve
- We want to enable ALM integrations for some projects to decorate our pull request. For this, i configured in the global administration settings under ‘ALM Integrations’ our self-hosted AzueDevops instance. After this, i selected a project and select for the project the ALM configuration. This works fine and everthing is good but other Sonarqube projects gets also decorated but in theres project scope, there was no ALM config selected. Is this normal behavior? Because we want to evaluate the feature on small projects before its goes live on other projects.