Custom Script not working to check SonarQube On-Premise Quality Gate Status from TeamCity On-Premise Deployment Pipeline Build Step

Hi,

I want to stop the TeamCity On-Premise Deployment Pipeline from executing if the Quality Gate in SonarQube On-Premise has failed. I have tried the custom scripts mentioned in the links: Quality Gate Failure in SonarQube does not fail the build in Teamcity - Stack Overflow &
Check SonarQube's Quality Gate from TeamCity's build step #sonarqube #teamcity #qualitygate #quality #gate #ci #continousintegration · GitHub by using Command Line runner in the Build Step in TeamCity On-Premise Deployment Pipeline.

For the custom script mentioned in Quality Gate Failure in SonarQube does not fail the build in Teamcity - Stack Overflow , error “the term ‘jq’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet” is shown & for Check SonarQube's Quality Gate from TeamCity's build step #sonarqube #teamcity #qualitygate #quality #gate #ci #continousintegration · GitHub the
error “ERR_Count is not internal or external command” is shown.

Please let me know the resolution for these errors.

Thanks.

“jq” is an application that parses json, extracting properties and doing other manipulations of the input. It has to be installed on the same environment that is running that script.

1 Like