Clear Dashboard

• I’m trying to remove or clear the dashboard and the report back to zero may I how is it done cause there is no clear instruction in the documentary, Do I need to clear the database?

So to explain further, for testing, I connected this new sonarqube instance to a oracle database that is being use by another sonarqube instance. but when I reconnected this instance to a new oracle database the numbers are still there I thought it will disappear once I analyze a project from the jenkins but it didn’t. and another thing the new projects are not showing up in the dashboard but present in project>management tab

Hey there.

Based on your screenshots, is a very old version of SonarQube. I hope that when you say “for testing” – you’re testing for an upgrade!

You’ll want to clear out the data/es folder of your SonarQube instance and restart.

thanks for the response colin, that solve the issue and yes we’re on the process of upgrading the version.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.