Changing or adding filters to your SonarCloud?

I was given an idea/task to review Top 10 vulnerabilities (OWASP) and see to apply the newer updated Top 10 list into our Security vulnerability filters but after taking the time, I have not found anything that says I can do this with Sonarcloud and I reviewed an admin account recently and it seems they have more access to features but still nothing for editing filters or adding more. Is this something that just cannot be done so I can direct my resources elsewhere?

Hello,

The work to map our security rules to OWASP Top 10 2021 was done on the SonarQube side but not yet on SonarCloud unfortunately. Once it will be done, you will see the OWASP Top 10 2021 filter on the Issues page.

Screenshot from 2022-05-13 15-33-59

Alex

Thank you

Good to hear, Is it safe to say we cannot change or add filters at all then? Just need clarification so my team can move this project along to a different stage and we are on a slight delay

You cannot add filters yourself here, we have to do it. I believe your task is “done”: nothing you can do alone.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.