Cannot connect to Sonarqube 7.9 Community edition

Hi,

Suddenly i got shocked my SonarQube site stopped working while accessing through browser. If i try with local machine ip also it is not responding. I have provided the logs but can’t find any clue on how will I resolve the sonarqube site.
IF i restart docker container the site can work for 15 - 20 minutes then after same problem.

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for providing the stacktrace from the log.

You say this happens while you’re browsing. I think it would be valuable to open your browser’s developer tools to see what request is being sent since the error is about an invalid header.

Ann

P.S. It’s great to provide logs. It’s even better to provide them as code-formatted (``` on the line before and on the line after) text. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

As i checked in developer tools it says connection timeout, and tried to access with curl command inside the server where sonarqube is running.

curl -k http://localhost:9000

when i run the above command it just hangs, it’s completely un-responsive.

Yesterday i have restarted sonarqube container, after 8 hours again it goes in un-responsive state…

Hi,

I can’t tell anything from a screenshot of a partial stacktrace. The next time you restart, how about you clean out the logs directory first. Then you can post the text of the logs with code formatting (``` on the line before and on the line after) so we can see the full progression.

Ann