Bitbucket Server Integration

Hi,

I am trying to integrate the Bitbucket server as suggested in the documentation. I successfully set up global ALM integration settings. Please see the attached screenshots.

I can’t see the option for selecting the Bitbucket when I am adding a new project. (As mentioned in the documentation, Bitbucket Server Integration | SonarQube Docs )

SonarQube Version: 8.9 LTE

Hi @ilyas,

You can see in your first screenshot that Import repositories from your ALM is marked as Disabled. The ? next to that text should give you some more information. Do you have multiple BitBucket instances configured in SonarQube (with Enterprise Edition)?

Regards,

Cameron.

Hi @Cameron,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Yes, I have two Bitbucket instances configured. Both are showing Disabled.
How can I enable them?

Hi @ilyas,

Unfortunately for your use case, SonarQube currently has a limitation for this functionality: if multiple instances are configured, it’s not possible to use the Project Create mechanism. This is slightly hidden in our documentation: look in the Configuring multiple DevOps Platform instances callout under Advanced configuration in this documentation

Regards,

Cameron.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.