ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4186 - Objective-C

sonar-scanner-3.3.0.1492-macosx

Every time I execute sonar-scanner on our big Objective-C repository - sonar scanner ends with
Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4186

sonar-cfamily.txt.zip.txt (3.8 MB)

I tried with ignoring last file - then scans fails with the file earlier - after about 2 hours.
This is an Objective-C project with an old project file and more than 1.000.000 lines of code
I have create a reproducer file and attached this zipped (was to big before).
I execute SonaQube in Docker - one subpart of code worked for scanning.

Thanks

Hi @peterblessing,

could you please share the output of sonar-scanner without the property to ask for a reproducer? If you cannot share it publicly let me know and I will send you a private message to share it privately.

Hi mpaladin,

I would prefer to share this data private.

For clarification for me – you want the console output from ‘sonar-scanner -X’ or also the output of the build-wrapper ?

Thanks

Peter

i. A. Peter Blessing
Softwareentwickler

solutio GmbH
Zahnärztliche Software und Praxismanagement

71088 Holzgerlingen
Fon +49 7031 4618-984
Fax +49 7031 4618-99-984
peter.blessing@solutio.de
www.solutio.de
www.facebook.com/charly.by.solutio

(https://www.solutio.de/seminare/charly-wissen/?utm_source=Signatur&utm_medium=EMail&utm_campaign=CHARLY%20Wissen%20(https://www.solutio.de/seminare/charly-wissen/?utm_source=Signatur&utm_medium=EMail&utm_campaign=CHARLY%20Wissen)

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Weil im Schönbuch, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 243266 Geschäftsführer: Dr. Walter F. Schneider, Ilona Schneider – Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich und ausschließlich für den bezeichneten Adressaten bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Adressat dieser E-Mail oder dessen Vertreter sein sollten, so beachten Sie bitte, dass jede Form der Kenntnisnahme, Veröffentlichung, Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe des Inhalts dieser E-Mail unzulässig ist. Wir bitten Sie, sich in diesem Fall mit dem Absender der E-Mail in Verbindung zu setzen.

@peterblessing I sent you a PM.

For the records, issue has already been fixed in SonarCFamily 6.3.0.11371, update of the plugin fixes the issue.